Friday, December 25, 2009

Time for a Change

I know I already had a blog, but that one had a bad after taste that I just couldn't get past. This one I hope will be different. I am hoping to just write random things that interest me, get on my nerves, etc. I will probably talk about music, movies, and other crap that are on my mind.

Right now it is Christmas Eve, I am under my weighted blanket with my cat asleep at my feet and King of the Hill on in the background. You might not have a clue what a weighted blanket is, so I will try to clue you in but I might not be the best at explaining it. A weighted blanket is a blanket (duh) that is weighted (duh squared.) There are multiple purposes for using a weighted blanket. It has become popular with children with Autism and other individuals with sensory problems. It is also used for people like me who are comforted by the weight. When I feel restless, stressed, uncomfortable or whatever, its weight around me, surrounding me, brings me comfort. Like I said, my explanation might be crappy so if anyone reading this has things to add, go for it!

In the meantime, here is the site where I got my blanket...they offer a better description (not surprisingly.)

I guess that is it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment