Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Damn the Man!

Grr! Work blocked my email! How ever will I survive not knowing what is going on?! Ack!

What was that? Something about them wanting me to be productive? Oh yeah...I guess you have a point.

I have been meaning to update this on more of a daily basis. I need to try to put at least some of my randomness out there, he he. It will keep my mind less clogged (hopefully!)

I want to go see Muse!!!!!! They will be here in concert around my Birthday in March and I really want to go but...I don't want to go alone. I have repeatedly bought 2 tickets in hopes that someone would accompany me only to end up alone and either just not going or going alone and feeling awkward. I posted on Facebook that I am looking for people to go with me, he he. I feel rather silly doing such, but oh well.

I guess that is all for now...peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment