Wednesday, February 2, 2011

An Explanation

It has been a very long time since this has been updated. This is due to a variety of reasons.

One of those reasons is that I have a lot of things going on with me that most do not want to hear about, read about, etc. Since lately that seems to be the majority, I don't feel that it is appropriate for me to only post negative things in a public blog.

I do know that this is my blog...and that I can post what I wish to...so maybe in a little bit my outlook on it will change. I just would hate to come across as someone who does nothing but bitch, whine, and complain about things.

There is much more to me than that. And I want things to be in more of a balance so that you can see this for yourself.

But like I said, I might go ahead and take the plunge and allow myself to use this blog to express things, even when they aren't all warm and fuzzy thoughts.

All that being said, I am not even sure if anyone actually continues to follow this blog. So all of the above might be a moot point.

No comments:

Post a Comment