Friday, August 13, 2010

Wow

It has been a very long time since I have updated this. I think I am going to try to keep up with it again. Hopefully I won't suck at following through, ha ha.

One thing I am planning on doing is posting a "Random Pic of the Day" kind of thing. Though, be forewarned that it might not actually be daily, and sometimes there may be more than one.

So today's random pictures:

I know this is a crappy photo but I didn't want the guy to know I was taking a picture. Plus this keeps me from having any legal issues with posting pictures of him without his permission, ha ha. Anyway, those American Flag shorts were CRAZY short!


Who the hell is this supposed to be? And why would they place a bust of him amongst plants?


I wonder why someone felt it necessary to leave these behind. Any thoughts?


Okay, so I also need to just post a general update on what has been going on with me lately but I will save that for another day methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment