Thursday, January 14, 2010

Poor Bettie!

Bettie is my car, and the poor thing can't seem to get started anymore. It might just be the cold weather, but what if she needs a new battery? That would just suck. I am going to recharge her battery tonight and then instead of every few days I plan on starting her up EVERY day.

In other news, I didn't go see a movie at all because people weren't feeling well. There is still time though!

Last night I met with the Dean of the Advancing Studies college I attend about taking my final. I missed it due to being ill and it looks like I will be taking it on Wednesday the 20th. I have decided that for now it will be my last class for a while. I want to have more time to breathe, more time to be social, and more time to myself as well.

I am not sure what else to write so I guess that means I should stop. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Yep, a battery is what was needed. That plus a regulator. She was apparently too charged??? Oh well. $400 gone. (parts + labor + towing)

    ReplyDelete