Thursday, January 7, 2010

Yuck!

Colds are just not fun. I am dragging today at work. I had left work early Tuesday and stayed home yesterday but apparently my body needs more time to heal. If only I had the leave, ha ha. Oh well. Almost half-way through (not really). I think I can make it 5 more hours though. This is my second time getting a cold this season. Figures.

I might be seeing The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes tomorrow night. The plan was to see New Moon, but alas, it will no longer be in theaters on Friday. Anyone seen the Sherlock Holmes movie? Is it decent? Will I run screaming from the theater?

Tuesday night I went out (yeah I know, I was sick enough to leave work so I shouldn't have gone out...) to a taco night with some ladies in a group from the internet. I had a good time and ate yummy tacos! I am hoping to get together with the same ladies next weekend.

This might be wrong of me but I am kind of looking forward to watching Celebrity Rehab tonight. Too bad my roommate will probably be watching stuff. I need to start looking into internet/cable options for when she moves out.

No comments:

Post a Comment