Friday, September 3, 2010

New Glasses

Sooooo. Um, word to the wise: Don't leave your glasses on the floor, even if you are just too lazy to get up to place on a table. The reason? Well, if you are frantically looking for something in a hurry one morning, you just might step on them. Yep. That is what I did. The frames are screwed, ha ha. So it is time for me to get new glasses.

I went to a nearby store yesterday and tried on frames. There are 5 that I like. I am indecisive as hell so this is pretty much impossible for me to decide. So, I was hoping whoever might be reading this could leave a comment with their choice. A forewarning, I am not smiling, ha ha. Also, one of them I only have a front view of. And lastly, they all look a great deal alike but differ in shape, size, and sometimes color. So, the nominees are:












Judge me! Ha ha! Seriously...I NEED your opinion. Be blunt. Be honest.

1 comment: