Tuesday, September 7, 2010

We Have a Winner!

Okay, so based on some responses as well as my own thoughts, I am going to go with the following pair of glasses:


Thank you guys for helping me pick them out!

In other news, I wasn't as productive as I hoped this weekend, but I did get a few things done. I also had fun, which is important as well. Saturday wasn't the best day. I think my depression got the better of me. I barely left my living room and also had a rather difficult time getting myself to eat. Sunday was my funday, ha ha. I went to another Meetup and hung out with a couple of the members afterwards as well.

Monday I had an appointment with my Nutritionist. I hadn't seen her since June. With my time in residential and the partial program, her scheduled filled up rather quickly. This doesn't surprise me though, she is awesome. Since I had the day off it was easier for her to fit me in. It was a kind of rough session. I know there are things I need to work on. Before I knew it my hour was up. Afterwards, I should have just gotten lunch and gone home to start on my to-dos there. Instead, I ran across a book sale. Yep, I bought some even though I probably shouldn't have. Then after lunch I went to look at some more glasses frames. No luck there. Then I went to a jewelry store to shop for some gifts. BOY did I have luck there, ha ha. I ended up buying things for a few people but the most for myself. *blush* I went to a few more places here and there. I bought 2 shirts from a local store called Hootenanny. I also bought some random stuff at Rite-Aid. Jeez. I had no business spending that kind of money. Sunday I also spent some dough on 2 pairs of Crocs. I had never planned on getting Crocs in my life. I was there with my friends (the couple mentioned earlier) though so I hung around and ended up trying a pair on. They looked cute and felt okay so I bought those as well as a pair of flip-flops. The flip-flops are going back. I wore them yesterday and ended up with blisters on my heels. Boooo. They are pretty bad and just kept reforming one on top of another. So yeah, back they go. I am going to see if there is something else I would want to exchange them for. That will happen in the upcoming weekend.

My day Monday started off pretty nicely though. As I was walking to hop on the subway for my appointment, I ran across this interesting sight:


So cute! Two of my all time favorite breeds, a greyhound and a dacshund! Yay! So of course me being me, I stopped to show some love to the doggies. The owner was super friendly and I talked with him for about 10 minutes. I had already been on a tight schedule but how could I pass that up?!

After I finally got home last night, I was bringing in my stuff when my neighbor from across the hall came out of his place. I hadn't met him, so I said hello. His kitty, Spark, came out of the apartment and proceeded to come into mine to check Phoebe out. The two seemed okay I guess. I was a little concerned because of Phoebe's illness from stress from the last kitty she lived with, but she did pretty well. Spark took a tour of my place and when I started to go pick him up to give him back to his owner, he ran under my bed, he he. He eventually came out, and as I was handing him back to his Dad, he growled. I am thinking maybe he was mad that he had to leave, ha ha. That is just a guess though.

So today I am meeting with my meetup group again, ha ha. When I get home tonight, I am hoping to organize some things. Slowly but surely my place will get clean once more. Eventually it would be nice to feel okay enough to have people in my apartment, ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment