Sunday, September 12, 2010

Post Party

Last night I went to a friend's housewarming party. It had been quite a while since my last party, since New Year's Eve to be exact. Getting there was an issue though. I wasn't feeling very motivated and was having a hard day battling my eating disorder. I ended up getting there 3 hours late. Not all of that was on me though, the public transit system was to blame for a good hour of it at least.

Anyway, I got there and the party was fun. I only knew the one friend who invited me but everyone was really nice. I will admit I had a few too many Xingu, but hey...it happens. He he. I must say that when I see myself behave in certain ways I despise it. I am not sure if others see it like I do though.

Sometimes when I have a little too much alcohol, the next day my blood sugar is shot to hell. Today is such a day. It has been a while since it has happened though. Basically, I just get very faint, shaky, and pale...and for me to be paler...that is a feat, he he.

Anyway, I am just relaxing at the moment, watching some X-Men Evolution cartoons. Later I am hoping to do some exciting things like cleaning and maybe even laundry! What an exciting evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment